Stylish and sustainable, your Wrangler jean shorts are already perfectly broken-in. You'll love these shorts so much that you won't want to take them off all summer!
Broken-in Wranglers have a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time. With a raw and tattered hem, your shorts will be uniquely you.
Choose from a variety of our Wrangler jean shorts from the pre and post 2000 era.
- Choose your wash
- Select your waist and inseam size (See Infographic above for how to measure)
- Denote your desired inseam length in the instructions field when adding your jeans to cart (you only need to do this is your desired inseam is shorter than the shorts already are)
- Snug through thigh
- High Waisted - 12" Rise
- Straight leg opening
Tips to find your best measurements:
- Waist - Narrowest part of your waist
- Inseam - Inner leg measurement from crotch to bottom of jeans. The easiest way to measure the inseam is to put on your favorite pair of jeans and roll them to your desired length. Take them off while keeping them rolled, and measure the length. If you don't own a fabric measuring tape, a piece of string will do just fine.
- Materials: 100% cotton denim
- Label: Wrangler
- Age: You will get a Wrangler brand jean - age will vary
- Color: Blue tones or black tone (your choice)