Your custom Levi's jean shorts are the ultimate worn-in style that will become your best friend. You'll love these shorts so much that they will become an extension of you!
Perfectly worn Levi's have a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time. Each pair of jeans is an individual and no two pairs of worn Levi's are the same. With a raw and tattered hem, your shorts will be uniquely you.
Choose from a variety of our Vintage Levi's 550 jeans from pre-2000 era.
How to Order:
- Choose your wash
- Select your waist and inseam size (See Infographic above for how to measure)
- The pair of shorts pictured for your selection is the pair that is available
- Feel free to reach out directly with any questions regarding sizing or selection
**Note: If you would like the length shorter, please denote the desired length in the cart notes.
How 550's Typically Fit:
- Roomier fit through hip and thigh (Perfect for shorts)
- Sits at high waist
With older and vintage Levi's it is very common for the tag size to be an inch or two off from the actual waist measurement. To ensure you get the best fit possible, all jeans are listed by actual waist size instead of the number on the tag.
Tips to find your best measurements:
- Waist - Narrowest part of your waist
- Inseam - Inner leg measurement from crotch to bottom of shorts
- Materials: 100% cotton denim
- Label: Levi's 550
- Age: You will get a perfectly worn Levi's brand jean - age will vary, but will be pre-2000
- Color: Blue tones or black tone (your choice)