Your Levi boyfriend jeans are the ultimate worn-in style that will become your best friend. You'll love these jeans so much that they will become an extension of you!
Vintage Levi's have a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time. Each pair of jeans is an individual and no two pairs of vintage Levi's are the same.
Choose from a variety of our Vintage Levi's 505 jeans from pre-2000 era.
How to Order:
- Choose your wash
- Select your waist size (See Infographic above for how to measure)
- Denote your desired inseam length in the instructions field when adding your jeans to cart
How 505's Typically Fit:
- Regular fit through thigh
- Sits at waist
- Straight leg opening
With older and vintage Levi's it is very common for the tag size to be an inch or two off from the actual waist measurement. To ensure you get the best fit possible, all jeans are listed by actual waist size instead of the number on the tag.
Tips to find your best measurements:
- Waist - Narrowest part of your waist
- Inseam - Inner leg measurement from crotch to bottom of jeans. The easiest way to measure the inseam is to put on your favorite pair of jeans and roll them to your desired length. Take them off while keeping them rolled, and measure the length. If you don't own a fabric measuring tape, a piece of string will do just fine.
- Materials: 100% cotton denim
- Label: Levi's 505
- Age: You will get a VINTAGE Levi's brand jean - age will vary, but will be pre-2000
- Color: Blue tones or black tone (your choice)