Your custom Levi "Mom" jeans are the ultimate worn-in style that will become your best friend. You'll love these jeans so much that they will become an extension of you!
Vintage Levi's have a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time. Each pair of jeans is an individual and no two pairs of vintage Levi's are the same.
Choose from a variety of our Vintage Levi's 550 jeans from pre-2000 era.
How to Order:
- Choose your wash
- Select your waist, hip, thigh, and inseam. (See Infographic above for how to measure)
- Denote your desired inseam length in the instructions field when adding your jeans to cart (This step is only necessary if you would like for your Levi's to be cut)
How 550's Typically Fit:
- Roomier through seat and thigh
- Sits at true waist
- Tapered leg
- Rise: 11"
With older and vintage Levi's it is very common for the tag size to be an inch or two off from the actual waist measurement. To ensure you get the best fit possible, all jeans are listed by actual measured size instead of the number on the tag.
Tips to find your best measurements:
- Waist - Measure at narrowest part of your waist
- Hip - Measure at widest part of your booty
- Thigh - Measure one thigh, one inch below your crotch
- Inseam - Inner leg measurement from crotch to bottom of jeans. Best measured on another pair of jeans you already own. This measurement will determine the length of your jeans
- If you don't own a fabric measuring tape, a piece of string will do just fine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Materials: 100% cotton denim
- Label: Levi's 550
- Age: You will get a VINTAGE Levi's brand jean - age will vary, but will be pre-2000
- Color: Blue tones or black tone (your choice)