Your custom Levi "Wide Leg" jeans are the ultimate worn-in style that will become your best friend. You'll love these jeans so much that they will become an extension of you!
Just a few years from being considered vintage, but still too awesome to pass up. Only the best constructed pairs are sourced that are always 100% cotton - none of that stretchy material that is used today.
"Almost Vintage" Levi's have a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time. Each pair of jeans is an individual and no two pairs of Levi's are the same. With a raw and tattered hem, your jeans will be uniquely you.
Choose from a variety of our "Almost Vintage" Levi's 550 jeans from early 2000 era.
How to Order:
- Choose your wash
- Select your waist size (See Infographic above for how to measure)
- Denote your desired inseam length in the instructions field when adding your jeans to cart
How 550's Typically Fit:
- Looser through seat and thigh
- Roomy fit
- Sits at true waist
- Straight leg opening
- Rise: 11"
With older and vintage Levi's it is very common for the tag size to be an inch or two off from the actual waist measurement. To ensure you get the best fit possible, all jeans are listed by actual waist size instead of the number on the tag.
Tips to find your best measurements:
- Waist - Narrowest part of your waist
- Inseam - Inner leg measurement from crotch to bottom of jeans. The easiest way to measure the inseam is to put on your favorite pair of jeans and roll them to your desired length. Take them off while keeping them rolled, and measure the length. If you don't own a fabric measuring tape, a piece of string will do just fine.
- Materials: 100% cotton denim
- Label: Levi's 550
- Age: You will get a Levi's brand jean - age will vary, but will be early 2000
- Color: Blue tones or black tone (your choice)