Stylish and sustainable, your Wrangler jeans are already perfectly broken-in. You'll love these jeans so much that they will become an extension of you!
Broken-In Wranglers have a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time.
Choose from a variety of our Wrangler jeans from the pre and post 2000 era.
- Choose your wash
- Select your waist size (See Infographic above for how to measure)
- Denote your desired inseam length in the instructions field when adding your jeans to cart
- Snug through thigh
- High Waisted - 12" Rise
- Straight leg opening
Tips to find your best measurements:
- Waist - Narrowest part of your waist
- Inseam - Inner leg measurement from crotch to bottom of jeans. The easiest way to measure the inseam is to put on your favorite pair of jeans and roll them to your desired length. Take them off while keeping them rolled, and measure the length. If you don't own a fabric measuring tape, a piece of string will do just fine.
- Materials: 100% cotton denim
- Label: Wrangler
- Age: You will get a Wrangler brand jean - age will vary
- Color: Blue tones or black tone (your choice)